Thursday, January 12, 2012

INTERESTING VIDEO AND MY PROBLEMS

I'm busy trying to get sketches done for a book. It's been a bad week for me because I found out I'm going to lose my health insurance in a few years from my part time job. It was really good health insurance and I really need it since I have a pre-existing condition. Now what? Freelancers Union, etc. doesn't offer anything good enough for what I need because of the medications I'm on. Eeek. Anyway, this is what a freelancer goes through. I wish congress would recognize that there are people out there like me who need options and aren't wealthy. What do I do? Quit being an author and go hunt for a full time job? Could I even get one in this economy? I'd have to say that I really wouldn't want to do that since I've put in 13 years (wow!) into this author thing. Sigh.

Anyway, here's a fun artsy video I found. This group seems to do all their videos to look like stop motion, even though I think they use other methods?

No comments:

Post a Comment