Monday, May 9, 2011

LIBRARY OF THE EARLY MIND

I guess this has been playing for a while and I missed it in NYC. I hope to catch it next time. Just watching the trailer there are a few quotes that make me go "Huh?" One is obvious. The other is when a publisher says that people think little kids are eager for is escape and fantasy but what they really want is organization. Um... I sure wasn't! The one thing I really loved was using my imagination. I loved escaping. That's all my friends and I did when we were little. And that's all the kids who I babysat for wanted to do. What is she talking about? I fear that this film will just irritate the heck out of me but we'll see.



I also love how everyone in this bit seems to be sitting in the most wonderful studio environments... as if all authors and illustrators are rich! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment